Today you will know how you can solve network connection issues in Windows 11. By the way, in 2022 many people are facing network connection issues. Yes, you will also get complete information about this on the official website of Microsoft. But we have shared the screenshot of each step for you. With this, you can easily solve network connection issues. So you follow all the steps and I am sure that after this you will not have to face any kind of problem.
If the WiFi is not working on your Windows 11 computer then there could be different problems with your windows 11. so in this article, I will show you a different method to fix network problems with your Windows 11 computers. there could be different problems like you being unable to join a particular network or you are unable to see any wi-fi network. If you are facing any of these problems then you have to follow only 3 steps.
fix network connection issues in Windows 11
STEP 1 (Update Network Connection Drivers)
- Click on the “Search” option
- And now search for “Device Manager”.
- Click on the “Device Manager” option.
- In this window, you need to expand “Network Adapters”.
- Right Click on Intel(R) 82574L Gigabyte Network Connection
- Click on “Properties“.
- Go to the driver tab, and Update Driver.
- Click on “Search Automatically For Drivers“.
- If your drivers are installed then this type of message will appear. Now you have to click on close.
STEP 2 (Restart WiFi Direct services connection)
- Go to the search bar and type “Task Manager”.
- Then click and open “Task Manager”.
- Now select the Service tab and then click on “Open Services”.
- Right-click on the WiFi Direct services connection. Change the start-up type from manual to automatic.
- Now click on “Apply”.
- Now click on Start then OK.
- Right-click on Windows update. and select Properties.
- And now again change the start-up type from manual to automatic. Then click on Start, apply, and OK.
After that close all the windows.
STEP 3 (Final Step)
- Go to the search bar and then type “Settings”.
- Click on the Setting icon.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Then click on change adapter option
- Right-click here and select enable
All you have to do is follow these three steps and now your network connection issues will be resolved. If your issue is not resolved even after this, then you can tell us through comments. By the way, these methods will work 100%. Apart from this, you will also get all this information on the official website of Microsoft, you can also visit the official website of Microsoft.
WiFi Connected But No Internet Access on Windows 11 Fix
If your wifi connection is connected to your computer but still No Internet Access error is showing, then today we will tell you how you can solve this issue.
Go to the search bar and then type “View Network Connections”.
Now click on “View Network Connections”.
Right Click on the WIFI adapter and choose the properties
Now select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties
Now select “Use the following DNS server addresses“
Preferred DNS server: 8 . 8 . 8 . 8
Alternate DNS server: 8 . 8 . 4 . 4
Click on OK.
Now close all windows. And after that, your problem will be fixed. And I think now you will be able to use the internet also. Now you can open the browser and check whether the internet is working or not. Internet starts working in most cases. Otherwise, if there is any other problem, then you can also update the WIFI drivers and I have already told you about it in STEP 1.
You May Also Like: